DATA ADVANTAGE GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF METACENTER® 3.12.1
- Originally posted: SAN FRANCISCO, California, August 31, 2019
Data Advantage Group, Inc., a leading provider of data governance and metadata management software and services, today announced that it is currently shipping version 3.12.1 of its flagship MetaCenter platform. New Features for MetaCenter 3.12.1
- Added support to save search filters and queries as user favorites for templated search
- Added support for new Autorun job for search and delete
- Added support to delete objects via flat file import
- Added support for ordering Data Lists
- Added support to rename MetaCenter objects during UID import
- Added support for tree navigation using keyboard arrow keys
- Added support to refresh branch specific folder in application catalog tree
- Added support for caching of application catalog tree data for better performance
- Added support for Attunity Replicate ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for TIBCO Spotfire ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for Silwood Safyr ActiveLinx adaptor
- Certified MetaCenter on OpenJDK JAVA
- Certified MetaCenter on Windows Server 2019
- Enhanced PowerCenter adaptor to support Power Exchange sequential files
- Various other fixes and enhancements (see release notes for more details)
Like the rest of MetaCenter, all the new features are point and click configurable via the MetaCenter web interface. With this release, MetaCenter continues to set the standard for ease of use and return on investment for metadata solutions.
MetaCenter 3.12.1 is currently available for licensing and demonstration at your organization today.
About Data Advantage Group, Inc.
Data Advantage Group is a leading provider of enterprise metadata management and data governance solutions. The MetaCenter platform enables organizations to govern their information assets while lowering costs, improving agility and reducing operational risks. The MetaCenter Platform is used by organizations around the world to enable and enhance data warehouse, data governance, data quality, compliance and metadata management initiatives.
For over 15 years, Data Advantage Group has been consistently delivering value to its customers through its consulting practice and the MetaCenter Platform. MetaCenter has a proven global track record with large and diverse clients, such as CVS Caremark, Discover Financial Service, Farmers Insurance and UPS.
Note: MetaCenter and ActiveLinx are trademarks of Data Advantage Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.