- Originally posted: SAN FRANCISCO, California, February 26, 2019
Data Advantage Group, Inc., a leading provider of data governance and metadata management software and services, today announced that it is currently shipping version 3.12.0 of its flagship MetaCenter platform. New Features for MetaCenter 3.12.0
- Newly Updated User Interface design
- Added support on SQL Server databases for UTF-8 storage of data
- Added support for Korzh EasyQuery ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for Web Service (OpenAPI/Swagger) ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for ASG becubic ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for Microsoft SQL Server Data Warehouse ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for Microsoft Power BI ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support to indexing queue for data that is edited or imported into MetaCenter by a user
- Added support for propagate queue
- Added support for workflow to support auto-generated names
- Added ability for search templates to hide facet bar by default
- Added ability for search templates to collapse individual facets by default
- Enhanced Tableau ActiveLinx adaptor to support initial SQL and stored procedures
- Various other fixes and enhancements (see release notes for more details)
Like the rest of MetaCenter, all the new features are point and click configurable via the MetaCenter web interface. With this release, MetaCenter continues to set the standard for ease of use and return on investment for metadata solutions.
MetaCenter 3.12.0 is currently available for licensing and demonstration at your organization today.
About Data Advantage Group, Inc.
Data Advantage Group is a leading provider of enterprise metadata management and data governance solutions. The MetaCenter platform enables organizations to govern their information assets while lowering costs, improving agility and reducing operational risks. The MetaCenter Platform is used by organizations around the world to enable and enhance data warehouse, data governance, data quality, compliance and metadata management initiatives.
For over 15 years, Data Advantage Group has been consistently delivering value to its customers through its consulting practice and the MetaCenter Platform. MetaCenter has a proven global track record with large and diverse clients, such as CVS Caremark, Discover Financial Service, Farmers Insurance and UPS.
Note: MetaCenter and ActiveLinx are trademarks of Data Advantage Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.