DATA ADVANTAGE GROUP ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF METACENTER® 3.11.5
- Originally posted: SAN FRANCISCO, California, August 21, 2018
Data Advantage Group, Inc., a leading provider of data governance and metadata management software and services, today announced that it is currently shipping version 3.11.5 of its flagship MetaCenter platform. New Features for MetaCenter 3.11.5
- Added support for auto-generated object names based on sequence number
- Added support for auto-generated object names based on specific attribute values
- Added support for Maria DB ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for Qlik Sense ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for skipping user defined validation during import job
- Added support for auto-run import jobs to refresh import file from file system
- Added support for complex procedures in SSRS and SSIS
- Added support for SQL Server Linked Database Support
- Added support for T-SQL parsing to Customer Data Mapping ActiveLinx
- Added support for Table Functions and Variables in Customer Data Mapping SQL Analysis
- Added support for PLSQL parsing to Customer Data Mapping ActiveLinx (beta)
- Enhanced SSRS ActiveLinx adaptor to support scanning reports in SharePoint SSRS database
- Various other fixes and enhancements (see release notes for more details)
Like the rest of MetaCenter, all the new features are point and click configurable via the MetaCenter web interface. With this release, MetaCenter continues to set the standard for ease of use and return on investment for metadata solutions.
MetaCenter 3.11.5 is currently available for licensing and demonstration at your organization today.
About Data Advantage Group, Inc.
Data Advantage Group is a leading provider of enterprise metadata management and data governance solutions. The MetaCenter platform enables organizations to govern their information assets while lowering costs, improving agility and reducing operational risks. The MetaCenter Platform is used by organizations around the world to enable and enhance data warehouse, data governance, data quality, compliance and metadata management initiatives.
For over 15 years, Data Advantage Group has been consistently delivering value to its customers through its consulting practice and the MetaCenter Platform. MetaCenter has a proven global track record with large and diverse clients, such as CVS Caremark, Discover Financial Service, Farmers Insurance and UPS.
Note: MetaCenter and ActiveLinx are trademarks of Data Advantage Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.