Originally posted: SAN FRANCISCO, California, October 6, 2017
Data Advantage Group, Inc., a leading provider of data governance and metadata management software and services, today announced that it is currently shipping version 3.11.3 of its flagship MetaCenter platform.
New Features for MetaCenter 3.11.3
- Added support for Vertica Database ActiveLinx
- Added support for Oracle MySQL Database ActiveLinx
- Added support for Temenos T24 ActiveLinx
- Added support for Temenos Analytics ActiveLinx
- Added support for SAP HANA Database ActiveLinx
- Added support for Snowflake Database ActiveLinx
- Added support for Import Queue monitoring page
- Added support for Import Job termination
- Added support for Import for delimited files of up to 7 type levels
- Added support for Import for delimited files for recursive object types
- Added support for Import for delimited files option allowing importing multiple relationships per lookup condition
- Added support for ‘Propagate’ Command Line utility that can copy data from a source object type to one or more target object types
- Added support for parsing stored procedures in Custom Data Mappings ActiveLinx
Like the rest of MetaCenter, all the new features are point and click configurable via the MetaCenter web interface. With this release, MetaCenter continues to set the standard for ease of use and return on investment for metadata solutions.
MetaCenter 3.11.3 is currently available for licensing and demonstration at your organization today.
About Data Advantage Group, Inc.
Data Advantage Group is a leading provider of enterprise metadata management and data governance solutions. Our MetaCenter platform enables organizations to govern their information assets while lowering costs, improving agility and reducing operational risks. The MetaCenter Platform is used by organizations around the world to enable and enhance data warehouse, data governance, data quality, compliance and metadata management initiatives.
For over 15 years, Data Advantage Group has been consistently delivering value to its customers through its consulting practice and the MetaCenter Platform. MetaCenter has a proven global track record with large and diverse clients, such as Bank of America, CVS Caremark, Discover Financial Service, Farmers Insurance and The US Army.
Note: MetaCenter and ActiveLinx are trademarks of Data Advantage Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.