Originally posted: SAN FRANCISCO, California, January 19, 2017
Data Advantage Group, Inc., a leading provider of data governance and metadata management software and services, today announced that it is currently shipping version 3.11.1 of its flagship product, MetaCenter.
New Features for MetaCenter 3.11.1
- Beta Release of ActiveLinx Audit Reporting feature
- Added support for using a multi-select option from pick list items
- Added support for Informatica Data Quality Workflows and Mappings
- Added support for Hortonworks Apache Atlas
- Added support for Hadoop HBase
- Added support for importing multiple object types at once using UID based import format
- Added support for Creating Data Flow graphs in either upstream or downstream directions and specifying the number of hops to display
- Added support for specifying option of ‘Select All’ on specific search facets
- Added support to edit Linked Reference List data source details in GUI
- Added support for parameters and drill path relationships in Cognos
- Added support for Cognos 11
- Added support for SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS(Cubes and Tabular Models) and SSRS 2016
- Added support for ‘Sets’ in Tableau
- Added support for Business Objects Webi report variables
- Moved to JAVA JDK 8 as the minimum JAVA level on the server (JAVA 1.4 or later still supported on the client)
Like the rest of MetaCenter, all the new features are point and click configurable via the MetaCenter web interface. With this release, MetaCenter continues to set the standard for ease of use and return on investment for metadata solutions.
MetaCenter 3.11.1 is currently available for licensing and demonstration at your organization today.
About Data Advantage Group, Inc.
Data Advantage Group is a leading provider of enterprise metadata management and data governance solutions. Our MetaCenter platform enables organizations to govern their information assets while lowering costs, improving agility and reducing operational risks. The MetaCenter Platform is used by organizations around the world to enable and enhance data warehouse, data governance, data quality, compliance and metadata management initiatives.
For over 15 years, Data Advantage Group has been consistently delivering value to its customers through its consulting practice and the MetaCenter Platform. MetaCenter has a proven global track record with large and diverse clients, such as Bank of America, CVS Caremark, Discover Financial Service, Farmers Insurance and The US Army.
Note: MetaCenter and ActiveLinx are trademarks of Data Advantage Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.