Originally posted: SAN FRANCISCO, California, October 13, 2015
Data Advantage Group, Inc., a leading provider of data governance and metadata management software and services, today announced that it is currently shipping version 3.10.8 of its flagship product, MetaCenter. MetaCenter includes many new features to help support data governance and metadata initiatives.
New Features for MetaCenter 3.10.8
- Added support to Tibco BusinessWorks ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support for created summarized data flow graphs in Talend ActiveLinx adaptor
- Added support to scan Windows or UNIX file system metadata to File Data Store ActiveLinx
- Improved indexing performance for connection manager updates and the ability to import and export connection mappings
- Added support to display data flow graphs and group by Table instead of by Schema
Like the rest of MetaCenter, all the new features are point and click configurable via the MetaCenter web interface. With this release, MetaCenter continues to set the standard for ease of use and return on investment for metadata solutions.
MetaCenter 3.10.8 is currently available for licensing and demonstration at your organization today.
About Data Advantage Group, Inc.
Data Advantage Group is a leading provider of enterprise metadata management and data governance solutions. Our MetaCenter platform enables organizations to govern their information assets while lowering costs, improving agility and reducing operational risks. The MetaCenter Platform is used by organizations around the world to enable and enhance data warehouse, data governance, data quality, compliance and metadata management initiatives.
For over 15 years, Data Advantage Group has been consistently delivering value to its customers through its consulting practice and the MetaCenter Platform. MetaCenter has a proven global track record with large and diverse clients, such as Bank of America, CVS Caremark, Discover Financial Service, Farmers Insurance and The US Army.
Note: MetaCenter and ActiveLinx are trademarks of Data Advantage Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.