Originally Posted: SAN FRANCISCO, California, September 5, 2014
Data Advantage Group, Inc., a leading provider of data governance and metadata management software and services, today announced that it is currently shipping version 3.10.5 of its flagship product, MetaCenter. MetaCenter includes many new features to help support data governance and metadata initiatives.
New Features for MetaCenter 3.10.5
- New ActiveLinx adaptor for PostgresSQL database
- New ActiveLinx adaptor for Hadoop Hive database
- New ActiveLinx adaptor for Informatica Data Explorer
- New ActiveLinx adaptor for Cloudera Navigator 2.0 (beta release)
- Added support for fine grained configurable email notifications during work-flow process
- Faceted search added support for custom facet sort order and showing line breaks in result table text
- Added Advanced Search capabilities added for ER Models and Business Intelligence reports metadata
Like the rest of MetaCenter, all the new features are point and click configurable via the MetaCenter web interface. With this release, MetaCenter continues to set the standard for ease of use and return on investment for metadata solutions.
MetaCenter 3.10.5 is currently available for licensing and demonstration at your organization today.
About Data Advantage Group, Inc.
Data Advantage Group is a leading provider of best-in-class information asset management solutions designed specifically for the distributed real-time enterprise. Data Advantage Group’s MetaCenter Platform is used by organizations around the world to enable and enhance data warehouse, data governance, data quality and metadata management initiatives.
For over a decade, Data Advantage Group has been consistently delivering value to its customers through its consulting practice and the MetaCenter Platform. MetaCenter has a proven global track record with large and diverse clients, such as Bank of America, CVS Caremark, Discover Financial Service, Farmers Insurance and The US Army.
Note: MetaCenter and ActiveLinx are trademarks of Data Advantage Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.